Monday, November 8, 2010

Love That Red Dirt!, 8x10 oil on hand-primed panel

I really do love the red dirt out here. Its just such a kick to be going along somewhere and come across a wash like this and see that wonderful color! This is one I'm going to make into a larger painting, only I'm going to crop it a bit in the larger one. And I'm going to make it a square - 14x14 on stretched canvas with a gallery wrapped edge, which means you don't have to frame it if you don't want to.

One of my goals for the next year is to get a website going in January (or sooner) where these larger paintings will be listed for sale. Of course if you're ever interested in one you see here, you can email me and I'll be glad to sell it to you! Thanks! And this little one will be on ebay tonight. Free shipping!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...