Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hmmm . . .

Well, its time for a new adventure. My husband and I have decided to start a bed and breakfast here at our home. We have two bedrooms downstairs that share a bath and one upstairs with a private bath. I think it will be fun! We love having people stay and enjoy what we have here. Duane has done some beautiful landscaping all around the house and back yard and we have way more room than we use. So what could be better than a bed and breakfast? We're still trying to come up with a suitable name. Or I am trying to come up with it. Some contenders are Golden Willows B&B, Red Willows B&B, Wyoming Wind B&B, Wyoming Skies B&B, Muddy Creek B&B, Meadowlark B&B. Any suggestions? Also, we are making the great room downstairs into a combination gallery and sitting room. I can hardly wait to get started!! I hope you can come stay with us some time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...